Should You Choose 5 or 6-Inch Gutters for Your Home?
- 5 and 6-inch gutters are the most common choices for residential homes.
- 6-inch gutters are larger and have a higher water capacity, making them better suited for areas with heavy rain or large roofs.
- 5-inch gutters are smaller and more suitable for areas with lighter rainfall or smaller roofs.
- The size of your gutters should also take into consideration the pitch and slope of the roof, as well as the number and size of downspouts.
- It is recommended to consult with a professional gutter installer to determine the appropriate size for your specific needs.
Choosing between 5 or 6-inch gutters depends on various factors such as the amount of rainfall in your area, the size of your roof, and the number of downspouts. While 6-inch gutters offer a larger water capacity and are better suited for areas with heavy rain or large roofs, 5-inch gutters may be more suitable for areas with lighter rainfall or smaller roofs. Consulting with a professional gutter installer can help you make the right decision for your home.