Request a quote
Did you know? 27% of all roadside emergencies are tire related! The United States has roughly seven tire punctures every second, accounting for more than 220 million flat tires annually.
With our auto towing and roadside service, you will no longer have to worry about getting stranded somewhere due to a flat tire. Our experts will immediately replace it if you already have a spare tire.
On the contrary, if you do not have a spare tire, we also have a trained fleet of tow trucks and flatbeds that can tow you to the local auto repair shop or a dealership.
Why Choose Wisconsin Rapids Towing Pros?
A flat tire is quite a hassle. Not only does it pose a danger to the driver, but it also renders your vehicle immovable unless you want to damage it. We offer the best towing service and roadside assistance to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Here are the safety precautions you need to follow when your vehicle gets a flat tire or a blowout:
- First, pull off the road as quickly and safely as possible. Never exit the vehicle on a busy street without checking the sides.
- Then, apply your parking brake to prevent the car from rolling away, and turn on your hazard lights.
- Gather all your essential belongings and then exit the vehicle.
- If you have a relative or a friend nearby, call them, or you can contact your dealership for assistance.
- Pull out a tire repair kit and locate the spare tire and jack.
- Then, follow the standard procedure of unscrewing the wheel cover or hubcap and loosening the lug nuts before you jack up your vehicle.
- Finally, replace it with a new tire and tighten all the lug nuts.
While this process may seem easy on paper, plenty of things could go wrong, especially if you do not have any experience beforehand. In case of a blowout, do not drive at speeds beyond 30 mph.
Tips to Help Prevent Flat Tires in Future
- Check your tire pressure often, and keep it at the recommended levels.
- Perform regular tire rotations every 6,000 to 8,000 miles.
- Have any bulges or cracks in your tires been fixed immediately.
- Make sure you use the correct tire size and type for your vehicle. This is because the wrong tire can decrease your traction and increase the risk of damage.
- Avoid driving over potholes, curbs, and other sharp objects that could puncture your tires.
Flat Tire Change in Wisconsin Rapids, WI: Quick and Easy
When it comes to emergencies, contacting a friendly professional is always helpful. With our team of trained experts, we deliver auto services round-the-clock. From flat tire replacements, and auto towing to general assistance and long hauls, this is the service you’ve been looking for.
Book a call with our experts today and avail all the benefits!