- Traditionally, 6-inch gutters are used for commercial properties.
- However, modern residential homes have larger roof sizes and steeper roof pitches, making 6-inch gutters more necessary for homeowners as well.
- Using 6-inch gutters on a house offers several benefits such as better water flow and increased capacity to handle heavy rainfall.
- These larger gutters also help to prevent overflow and potential water damage to the foundation, basement, or landscaping.
- Installing 6-inch gutters can also reduce the frequency of gutter cleaning and minimize the risk of clogging.
- For homeowners, investing in 6-inch gutters can be a long-term cost-effective solution.
While 6-inch gutters were traditionally used for commercial properties, they are becoming increasingly popular for residential homes as well. With larger roof sizes and steeper pitches, homeowners are finding that 6-inch gutters offer numerous benefits such as better water flow and increased capacity. Installing these larger gutters can help prevent water damage, reduce the need for regular cleaning, and be a cost-effective long-term solution.